Wednesday, May 2, 2012

quick update

Gideon is 4 weeks today!! Can you believe it??  He is the sweetest little thing!  He has been up a lot more in the day, which also means he wants to eat more too, but he actually went 5 hours last night and 6 hours the night before!! Woot!!  I didnt have to get up every 2 -3 hours!! So nice!! I have needed the sleep!!  Hes not really the one wearing me out though, its Josilyn.  She is such a crazy toddler!!  A very busy busy busy little girl!  We went to the park today and I was chasing her everywhere!! Being in charge of her, plus the other 3.... oh man!!  My summer is going to be crazy with all 4 of them, but I am so excited!!!  Today, when Andi was at school, I asked Josilyn to go get her shoes so we could go to the store, and look what she did to get ready......

Really?  A backwards pink hat??  and she left the glasses on like that for like a half hour too...... what a weirdo!!  She looked ridiculous....  But thankfully she took it off when it was time to get the groceries and be seen in public!! haha

Anyways, this post is gonna be short, just wanted to say how happy I am that I have this handsome, healthy little boy!! I am IN LOVE with him!  (Sorry Gabe, hes the new man in my life) heheh



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!! 4 kids by yourself?!! I'm so impressed :) Gideon is adorable....oh I can't wait for my boy!

    ReplyDelete