Friday, May 25, 2012

cleaning up

Here is Gideon taking a bath in our sink. He hates laying on his back with the water around him for some reason, so I have to hold him like this while I soap him up.


I am still so in love with this handsome boy!! But I wish he enjoyed bath time...
...all of his sisters love the water... maybe its a boy thing   ????

After his bath, the girls showered.  We could hear them playing in Josilyns room after they got dressed, and when we went to check on them, they were sitting like this...


...just having some girl time!!  I dont have any sisters so I enjoy watching them play together, and seeing all of the crazy and fun things they do.  But they seriously need to go brush their hair in these photos  hahah

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Your little man is so handsome, I love those pictures of him in the sink!!!
    Your girls are darling too.
    Hang out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness what a little cutie. I love his little face... so stinkin adorable. Miss your cute family!

    ReplyDelete