Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good times!

I was at my moms house looking on her computer, and I found these random pictures of me and Gabe on her desktop.  How funny!! I just love Gabe so much and had to post these!! The first pic is about a month after we got married and the other 2 pics are from high school! HA!
LOVE YOU TITO!



This one is really blurry.... its a close up on a group shot from some dance... I think MORP--probably sophmore year.... we are so young! :)

If you look close, he is giving a thumbs up behind us.... what a nerd I married!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha - LOVE these pics!! Especially the one of Gabe giving a thumbs up behind you :) I love that you are high school sweethearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Becky! Good times huh? We all go way back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I love that you have a blog and we can keep up with each others lives! : )

    ReplyDelete