Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gideon

Here are some pictures that I took of Gideon yesterday morning!! I can't believe he's one month!







He started to get mad after a few minutes-but hes so cute!!




He's not a big fan of tummy-time either, but I took some pics and thought he looked cute

Again, I am extremely grateful for this little guy!!  He is such a sweetie-I am so in love with him!  I'm kind of sad when I think that he might be my last baby.  But I think our family is complete, and I am so glad I get to experience having a son along with all the drama that will come with his older sisters! :)

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little STUD!!! Love that cute face he pulled when he started to cry! And the football on the bum. Hehehe. So fun to see him and you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a month old already! Crazy how fast the time goes. He is so handsome and I'm so glad you had a boy this time.

    ReplyDelete