Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation

Today, my beautiful daughter Anadaniella graduated from Kindergarten! WOW! I am getting so old! It was so fun to go and watch her little class program and see her with all of her friends! She had 2 lines and participated in a little skit. It was adorable. She is growing up soooo fast!! Gabe was sad that he couldnt go and watch her graduation, so he took Andi out on a Father/Daughter date!! :) They are still out right now, and I bet they are having so much fun!! What a wonderful husband I have!!


How cute, they gave them little graduate hats! haha  They sang a bunch of cute songs!

I forgot the flash here, but thats her Principal giving her the diploma,
and her teacher is the lady in the background


YAY!!  I am going to miss her so much next year when she is in school all day!!
It was hard enough already to not see her before noon!
She is gonna have a blast eating lunch at school though! We are all excited for her growing up, but it makes me feel so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment