Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life is Precious!

This has been a really crazy week for me!  Last friday, a friend of mine passed away.  He was only in his 30's and left behind a wife and 3 Young kids.  I went to his funeral yesterday and decided that I may not be as strong as a person as I thought I was.  I keep thinking about what I would do if I lost my husband and had to go through the rest of my life on my own?  His wife is a much stronger person than me.  She seemed really at peace with everything.  What a great example she is for everyone!  I am also very grateful for the knowledge I have of life and death.  I do believe in heaven, and believe that families can be together again and that life here on earth is short and precious!!  We have to live everyday for today, and not live for whats going to happen tomorrow or on the weekend, because then all of our yesterdays are just a waste!!  I hope I can live a better today!
But anyways, enough of that sadness!!!  There is so much that I am grateful for!  I am happy that my little boy is now 3 weeks old!!!  I cant believe how fast that went!!! Much faster than the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy, thats for sure!!  He is definately growing fast, and changing daily.  Last night he was cuddling in bed with Gabe and I, and I decided that those 2 boys look so much alike!  Its crazy that we will have a little Gabe running around here shortly!!  It will be so much fun when our kids are a bit older and can all play together!  I wish they would all stay this age.... I am so not looking forward to the teenage years.... especially because I was the worst teenager ever!!  Ugh.... I hope my kids make better choices than I did!  haha  :) 


Ahh!!! He's so cute! I just love him!


The weather has been so beautiful this week also, that we have been going on walks at night, and taking the girls out to play.  Andi is trying to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels, and she is actually doing pretty good!!!  She is so afraid to fall that she puts on knee pads, elbow pads and gloves!  Its hilarious!!  I am so proud of how good she is doing though!  I cant wait till it is summer and she wont have school and we can just be outside all day!! 











2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend that passed away!

    3 weeks already?!! Wow...that did go by fast. He is so stinkin cute, I love it. I can't wait for summer and to be outside with the kids more too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear of your friend.
    your kids are dang cute girl!! good work : )

    love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete