Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best Husband!

I just wanted to say THANKS to the best hubby ever!!  Last Sunday, Gabe got up and cooked breakfast for everyone, then when we came home from church, he cooked dinner!! Then on monday we had a fun night playing outside with all the kids, while he BBQ'd dinner.  And he came home early on tuesday to surprise us, and again, made dinner and I got a sweet shoulder rub from him later!!
I dont know how I would survive raising all these kids without him!!  He has been a trooper helping me out with the kids at night too!  When Gideon gets up for his 2AM feeding, Josilyn ALWAYS seems to get up-and wants to come to our bed-But when she came to our bed last night, she kicked Gabe out and he slept in her little pink bed all alone!!  :(   So sweet of him to do so, especially since he has to get up at 5:30 to get ready for work--plus he has a bad back, and that bed is horrible!!!
I love you Gabriel!!!  Thanks for all that you do for our family!!  Especially letting me stay home and be a mom, while you work your butt off all week!!!  I love you! 




 

He's gonna be mad that I posted some of these pics..... hehehe
Looks like I need to go have some updated family pics taken!!!!  I dont have any pics of me and him together!!!  Need to lose my baby weight ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment