Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Plan continues...

Well, I've been doing pretty good with my workout routine.... until the weekends roll around! Then I am all about sleeping in and eating treats and going out and so forth.... so my weight isnt great! haha  But I do feel better just since I have been working out a few minutes daily, it helps a little bit.  My new goal is just to get out of my maternity pants.... for some reason my butt got huge after this pregnancy, and I cant even fit into my fat pants!! How sad!!  And I've now lost 18 pounds of my 40 gained! BLAH!  Why doesnt anything fit me??  Its so frustrating, and I would hate to go shopping for clothes that will only fit for a while.... I really need some more motivation.... hmmm.... Its also frustrating because we live up in Layton, and most of my friends live elsewhere  :(  So I have no workout buddies.  Gabe says I need to go make friends up here.  I mean I have friends, just not like close close friends like the ones I grew up with.  Its just me and Gabe.  My best friends are my kids :)  One day I will be cool again and have friends. HA!  Well, this post is quite depressing LOL  I guess I will go and work out now....

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - you crack me up! I wish you guys were in Salt Lake...then I would be your workout buddy after this baby comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I wish we could be workout buddies too! But, you are so fit already, You would just run circles around me LOL I cant wait to see your little boy! We will have to get together once he arrives!!

      Delete