Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

I am so glad that Gabe was able to have a day off so we could have some family time. We took the kids to an awesome little park down in Fruit Heights. And afterwards we went to salt lake. My parents are out of town, but we went there to use their BBQ. The girls wanted ribs, so Gabe cooked. It was a wonderful day!! When my parents are back in town, we will head to the cemetary to put flowers on my grandparents, Uncle, cousin, and my brother and sister's grave. 

Andi thinks she is so cool  :)  hehe


Jo had some serious hair problems LOL








Gabe and Josilyn! Best friends!  :)





I wish everyday could be like this one!!  It was so nice outside, and we all had fun!!  I am so glad this is the last week of school for Andi!!  This summer is gonna be awesome!!!
And no pics of Gideon, cause he was just sleeping the whole time! LOL

1 comment: