Friday, October 5, 2012

6 months

Seriously?  I had a baby 6 months ago??  That went way faster than 6 months of being pregnant!! Thats for sure!!  We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives!  He is growing so big, and he is such a well behaved babe--we have been so lucky!  He still doesnt take a bottle :(  He is very attached to his mommy, and he has started to get a bit of stranger anxiety.  But I know he will grow out of it someday and be as social and fun as his big sisters.  He hasnt quite mastered the rolling over thing yet, but he is soooo close!  I think that if he wasnt so fat he would be doing it more.  He doesnt hate tummy time as much either, he loves to reach for his toys and again, if he wasnt so fat, I think he could almost crawl  :)  My poor chubby boy!  He is the sweetest thing though.  He loves to eat rice cereal and any fruits I give him, but hes not a big fan of the veges.  But hes getting better at eating with a spoon.  Its so fun to see him grow!  I love him so much and am so grateful for all of my children!!




No comments:

Post a Comment