Monday, October 22, 2012

Zoo Adventure!

Andi's fall break from school was definately not long enough!! But we did end up going to the zoo on friday, and that was a lot of fun!!!  One of my best buds from High School has a pass there, so we all got in for free, and my mom was nice enough to watch Gideon so I didnt have to drag him and I could enjoy some time with just the girls!  It was a beautiful day and I think everyone in utah decided to go to the zoo that day.  A new baby giraffe was just born there too, so it was crowded!!  The new polar bear exhibit is amazing!!!  I havent been there in a few years, and lots has changed.  And they are doing even more construction there.  Cant wait to go back when its all done!!  It was so fun-we were all exhausted at the end of the day, and we had to rush home to feed the baby.  He did pretty good without me, but he still refuses all bottles.  Crazy kid!!!  Thanks LG to a WONDERFUL day at the zoo!! Love ya girl!!






3 comments: