Friday, October 26, 2012

Snow already?

Yesterday morning we woke up to tons of snow at our house!!  I hated it, but the kids were sooo excited!  Andi asked if she could miss school just to play in it-HA!  I seriously think it snowed more yesterday than it did the whole season last year!! No joke!!!  But today, it has almost completely melted away.  I hope this was just a little taste of snow and that it wont snow again until December! I hate driving in it!!  Taking Andi to school was the worst!!  But the other 2 girls and I did have fun for a bit in the morning.  We even built a little mini-snowman!  It was fun, but freezing! When Gabe got to work in Salt Lake that morning, he said there was No snow there!! Guess thats what we get for moving up north into the mountains!









 
Hopefully we can enjoy a bit more of Autumn before another storm like this comes back....

1 comment: