Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 months

These 5 months have flown by!!  And so far, he has been a pretty good baby... other than the last 2 or 3 weeks...  hes been getting up 2 times a night again!!  He must be growing, cause he used to sleep all night for like 11 hours straight.... now he only goes 5 hours :(  Horrible!!!  I think he is also getting a tooth, and hes so close to rolling over, but hes so fat that he has a hard time LOL  The only other complaint I have is that he refuses any sort of bottle..... so I'm never going to be able to leave him with a babysitter.... :(  He is such a mamas boy.... but I really like that--He is so cute!



LOVE YOU BABY BOY

4 comments:

  1. 5 months already?? No way!! I love him...love his chub too! I hope he starts sleeping better and gets back to his old good self. Once you get used to them sleeping through the night that is so hard when they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is changing so much each month! I love it! He's getting so much older looking! So darn cute! Colby totally started waking up in the night too a month or do ago. I gave him a bottle the first week or two, then decided to let him work himself back to sleep and success. It took maybe 5 or 10 min of crying and whining in his bed then he was back asleep and back in his routine of sleeping thru the night after 3 nights of this. Good luck! He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you proud of me for commenting? I need to get my butt in gear and do better at blogging! Ok, first things first, your kids are FREAKIN CUTE! I can't stand it. :) Gideon is getting so big already. :( I wish I didn't move so I could see them every day like before. Wow, 11 hours? What an awesome baby! That sucks he went down to 5 now. Hopefully you aren't too sleep deprived. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete