Monday, August 6, 2012

Reunion

Last week I got together with some of my old high school buddies!  The 5 of us had a good time catching up.  The best part was that 4 of us have new baby boys, so we put them in line oldest to youngest...and it actually lined them up smallest to biggest.  It was funny to see the older babies were small, and the young ones so big!!  So funny!!!  I am glad that some of my friends are having more kids now.  I started having babies so early, I never thought anyone would catch up :)   I wish I would have taken pics of all us girls just together!  But I did get some good shots of the kids!  I cant wait to see these girls and their kids again soon!!!  Later that night, I also got to see one of my best buddies who has been living in Australia for the past 2 years.  She just had a new baby and it was so fun to see her!!  Sadly, I didnt get any pics of us together, but hopefully I will see her more while she is visiting the states!

Left to Right:
Addie, Alexandra, Beckham, Brooklyn, Josilyn, Andi
(Andi looks so Big by all these kids)

It was cute that Beckham was the only boy other than the babies.... :)

Colby, Ray, Gideon, Jake

Too bad the 2 boys on the ends are moving out of state!!  They could all be best buds!

Gideon was trying to hold Ray's Hand-so cute!


I had a blast seeing all these girls and their cute kids!!  We have to get together again soon!!  It makes me feel old when we do these little reunions! :)

5 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun!! The babies were so cute with each other! I'm glad Gideon and Ray were besties : ) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So glad we made this play date happen! It was a blast! I need to see more of you and your cute kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun! We definitely need to do that again when I am home next! It was great to see everyone and catch up and see all the cute offspring we have made :) I love how chunky Gideon is...he and Jake can be best chunky buds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun to get together. I couldn't believe that there were 4 baby boys about the same age. That was crazy! I didn't even realize Beck was the only boy in that age group. His odds are pretty good. ;) We need to get everyone together again. Maybe during Christmas when everyone is visiting?

    ReplyDelete