Monday, September 16, 2013

PlayDoh=lifesaver



 
 
The first few days that the older girls went to school, I didn't know what to do with myself.  Josilyn was so bored.  She doesn't really know how to be 'the big sister'.  She is used to her big sisters telling her what to do, so she's not sure how to play with Gideon.
She has been asking forever to play with the clay or the playdoh and, well, I thought that Gideon was too young for it, but I decided to get it out and see how he did with it.  To my surprise, he didn't put any of it in his mouth.  They played with it for 2 hours!!!  Now, everyday, they both climb in the closet and get it out and beg for me to open it.  Its the best thing ever!!  I actually get laundry and dishes done before nap time, so I can actually rest too during nap time.  Thank you playdoh.  You have saved my life!!!
 
PS  in the photo above, Josilyn chose her own outfit.... don't judge me, I don't always let her look like that  LOL  :)  

2 comments: