Thursday, September 5, 2013

School Already ???

My babies are both in school this year.... I guess I cant call them babies anymore.... how sad!!!
Andi loves 2nd grade.  She already has so many new friends.  And Alexandra....well, shes working on the friend thing  :)  Kindergarten can be a little scary, but so far, I think she is doing a great job!  And I only cried a little bit when I had to leave her.  I cried more today when I took her, because she said she didn't want me to walk her to class, that she was big enough, and knew what she was doing.  She is VERY independent.  I cant believe how big they are all getting! I just love them!



Poor Josilyn.... she is so bored without her sisters at home....
Good thing Kindergarten is only half a day, so her and Alex can play after lunch

1 comment: