Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swim Lessons

Andi and Alex have started up swimming lessons again! They LOVE to swim. I usually take them to the Aquatic Center for lessons, but I found out a lady in my neighborhood does classes at her house, and I thought I would test it out and see what I thought. She seems to be a good teacher. We have only gone 2 days so far but I like it. And its nice to let Josilyn run around her yard while the girls swim. Easier to play there then deal with crazy Jo at the Aquatic Center. I would love to put Josilyn in lessons too, but the only class for her age is a Mommy and Me class. And I just cant leave Gideon while Im swimming with her. Its hard, I feel like Jo misses out on certain stuff. But she is still too little too care I think. When we get ready for swim lessons, Josilyn always has to wear her suit there. Even though she wont be swimming, she HAS to be like her sisters. Its really cute! I hope they keep up the lessons and swim when they are older. I always enjoyed being on a swim team and then being a life guard. They are both actually getting pretty good!! I think I need to take them to the pool to practice more.




I wish the class sizes were a little smaller.  So they could have more one on one time with the teacher.  She does teach private lessons, but she didnt have room for us this month.  So maybe in August we could do that.  But Im not sure what she charges for it.  Its already so expensive, but maybe it would be worth it.  We will have to see.  

2 comments: