Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life Lately....

Wow!!  I really have been busy lately and its been a long time since my last post.  I have lots of catching up to do.  Well, it turns out that Gabe didnt have to go to Scout Camp with the boys.  His dad was sick in the hospital, and he thought it would be better to stay and make sure everything was ok with him.  After about 10 days of being in and out of the hospital, hes all better and home.  So thats good. 
We have been trying to plan when we were going to bless Gideon since he has been born.  With Gabe's Dad being sick, we thought it would be better to just have a small get together at our house and only invite family.  It would have been fun to have more family and friends come to our church to watch us bless him, but it was really nice with just a few close people here.  I had to borrow a church shirt and a tie from my friend for him.  Gideon looked SO HANDSOME!!!  I just love having a boy!  Its so different from dressing a girl, and I didnt think it would be as fun, but it is!! Look and see for yourself how cute Gideon is  :)






What a cute little guy!! I just love him!!!!!  He didnt like that nice button up shirt for too long though.  After about an hour I had to change him into something more comfy.  But before that, I took some good pics of the whole family (well, I wasnt in them, but thats ok)  :)  I cant believe I have 4 kids!  They are growing up too fast!

This is my favorite picture ever! 


The next day for church, I knew Gideon wouldn't like wearing that Shirt and tie again, so I put him in a onesie that had a picture of a tie on it. It seemed just as cute and way more comfortable.....


.....He still looks angry though, right?  Haha



4 comments: