Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Josilyn turns 2!!

Yesterday, Jo had her 2nd Bday!! I feel like she is not my little baby anymore! She is growing so fast!  She has been talking so well lately.  I'm thinking about potty training her soon, but I keep remembering how much work it was with Andi and Alex.... I just dont have the energy these days!!  Andi was potty trained by about 22 months, and then Alex was 2 and a 1/2.  I just dont want to wait that long again.  Maybe when the summer is over I will start trying. Anyways, back to Jo's Bday.  We decided just to keep things simple.  Gabe left work about an hour and a half early so he could spend some time with her.  I made some fettucini with brocolli and chicken.  It was soooo yummy!!!  And then I decided to get her some delicious cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy.  They are expensive, but so worth it.  I didnt really do much for Gabes bday which was a week or 2 ago, so the cupcakes were for him too.  We went to Target earlier that day and I let Andi and Alex pick out a present for her (a coloring book and markers) and then I found a little wooden train that was half price, so I bought that for her.  It was a great night!!  When we sang happy Birthday to her, I think she was scared or tired or something.  She started crying and I had to help her blow out the candles.  Too funny!  After dinner the girls played on our little trampoline and ran in the sprinklers.  It was fun, and definately wore out Jo.  She didnt have a nap the whole day either.  So she was quite tired.  The girls also had been asking to roast marshmallows in our firepit and make Smores.  I told them we would do it, but after the sun went down so it wasnt so hot.  Poor Jo didnt make it that long though.  She fell asleep on my lap watching TV around 8:30.  So we had the smores without her.  But it was a good day for her.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO! We love you!!!






I cant believe she was crying.....



No more tears once the cupcake was ready to eat! LoL





Sprinklers + Tramps = hours of fun!!






Sorry you missed the smores Jo.... they were Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little Jo! She is a cutie pie. Those cupcakes look delish! Happy birthday cute Josilyn!

    ReplyDelete