Tuesday, December 4, 2012

8 months


How is it that I had this little chunk only 8 months ago!??!?!! 
 
He is my everything!  I love him more than words can describe!!  He is learning more and more everyday!!  He is a joy to have in our home and I am so grateful for him!
Gideon is starting to get up on all fours... pretty soon he will be crawling everywhere!!  I have to vacuum daily to keep the house clean enough for him, because he rolls everywhere.  He loves to eat, and actually has started to wean himself from nursing, its very nice.  He usually only wants to nurse when he is super tired.  He would rather have baby food and snacks.  He still has no teeth (SO WEIRD) but he will suck on baby crackers and things until they are mushy and then he will eat them.  He is still very nervous around new people, he would rather be with his mom and dad.  He jabbers a lot and I cant wait till he actually starts talking.  It will be so fun to see how he grows up with all his big sisters!  Life is a joy and I am just trying to take it all in everyday!

1 comment: