Monday, November 5, 2012

Jo and Gideon

 
October went way too fast!!  We have done a lot of fun things, and I always seem to forget my camera when we go out.  But I have some fun pics of Josilyn and Gideon, so I guess this post can be about them! 
 

These 2 pics are of Gideon falling asleep in his Hop-n-Pop.  He was crying for me, but I was trying to make the girls some lunch, so I just ignored him.  He slowly nodded off and stayed asleep when I put him in bed.... so cute!


He loves playing alone on the floor, rolling everywhere and getting his toys all over too!


Josilyn comes up from the playroom every few minutes to check on him all the time!! She is a great big sister!!


And here He is, trying to be a big boy.... he hates bottles, but he thinks cups are hilarious and fun!! He is such a stud!  He also wont let me feed him anymore, unless he is holding his own spoon... such a silly kid!

3 comments: