Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 weeks

Tomorrow my sweet little boy will be 10 weeks old! I took him yesterday for his 2 month appointment.  He is growing so fast! His weight was 13 lbs 13 oz!! Thats in the 86% percentile! And his height was 22 inches.... the 18% percentile! So, pretty much he is short and fat! LOL  But he still has some growing to do!  Hopefully he will grow taller and not chunkier! :)  He also got his vaccinations yesterday :(  but to my surprise, he really didnt cry! He was such a trooper.  And then he slept the whole day away!  I had to wake him just to eat, but he didnt eat much.  Which meant he was hungry last night and woke up 3 times last night!  Oh well, I have been spoiled.  Hes been giving me 6 or 7 hours straight usually at night.  I am so glad that he is growing healthy!  The only concern that his pediatrician had is that he always likes to turn his head to his left, which means he has a flat spot in the back.  And it can cause muscle damage, so I have to do these funny neck stretches on him everytime I change his diaper.     Hopefully it helps, because I guess it can be a really bad problem.  Lets hope at his 4 month appt his head is not as misshaped :)

3 comments:

  1. All of the things you said bring back memories of Brooklyn...short and stout and did the same head thing. I can't believe your guy is 10 weeks already! It flys by waaay too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! I want to see this little chunker! ;) I just saw our dr. Today and Colbs weighs 13 lbs. 1 oz. so Gideon's got him beat! I hope he can keep sleeping so good for you, what a good little babe!

    And by the way Colby has a bit of a flat head too! We noticed it last month and got a thing called 'noggin nest', boppy makes it. You'll have to check it out, its like a donut shaped pillow type thing they sleep in and such. His head seems to be looking a little better already. I bought it on amazon. Excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete